Monday 11 June 2007

Excellent wedding




Last week I was at The Golfview Hotel in Nairn, photographing Andrew and Hazel's wedding.
What an excellent day! The weather was slightly overcast (perfect!), the background was stunning and I really enjoyed working with the couple. I even used my 50mm lens that I haven't used for a while, its great for knocking the background out of focus (used on the right handside image of Hazel)
Recently I attended a seminar in Grangemouth near Falkirk. The two speakers were Joe Buissink and Yervant. I had a great time and was completely inspired! Joe Buissink has photographed many celebs, including J-Lo and Christina Aguelera.
Im currently preparing some images for various photography competitions because up until this year, I haven't entered.
This weekend Im going back to Peterhead to photograph the wedding of Paul and Alison. Looking forward to it.
Speak soon
Scott







No comments: